Monday, February 23, 2009

Looking out the window

This is the beginning of my new blog, where I hope something I say with either interest you, make you laugh, or shake your head like I'm crazy. I love looking out the window of my life and noticing all the beautiful things the world has to offer. For example, I love the library I work for. I get to help people find what they're searching for, and I hope I make their day a little brighter. The library offers things to the public that no other entity does. Where else can you get free movies and books, Internet service and a public notary all in the same building? Where can you go to look up something so personal like death or medical questions that the staff would treat you with the kindness it calls for in those sensitive situations? I can't think of another place but the public library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger