Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Homework of 71/2 Habits

Ok, I promise I read this. But now I can't remember what I read! And I'm too young to have CRS! But I do try to do the last 1/2 and play. Whatever project I'm working on, if I'm really into it, I try to make it fun and memorable. For example, I had the task of making a powerpoint about people's interests that people may have time for now such as scrapbooking, sewing, photography, etc. and I was really into the spirit of the project once I figured out what to say. I think I had too much caffine that morning and now I'm going to do embroidery like Laverne. I can say that I can sew a hole in my jeans! But back to my original point, whatever that maybe at this point, is that when I bring play and work together, I get alot more out of it then if I tend to do more of one than the other. There is so much to learn by working in the library and if you take everything so seriously, it's going to wear you down in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger