Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Podcasts, can I hear you???

http://www.freedigitalphotos.net

While trying to find podcasts on things that interested me, I did not have a positive experience because I kept running into road blocks. I checked out both directories and on podcastalley I kept finding podcasts that insisted I download the software. I also tried clicking on different tags to see what else would come up, but I felt like I was going in circles. I did Google podcasts for libraries and found several different ones. I probably should've narrowed my search to something like book review or adult services. I know that many of my friends listen to podcasts about computers and other technologies and listen to ones on ITunes. I have had to listen to a podcast for a school assignment and I used ITunes for that as well. I also made a podcast by using the Audacity software. I am going to continue on my podcast journey to find something that suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger